Religious | Christian Reformed Church
505 Elm Street Southwest
Demotte, IN 46310
Posted: Aug 9, 2023
Application Deadline: Feb 5, 2024
Community Church Roselawn is a place where the message of salvation becomes visible. We approach the Gospel with a contemporary style and yet our message is traditional. A core of families from the original church planters have grown to include traditional believers drawn to the excitement for outreach. This group welcomes the unchurched and the disenfranchised who in turn gather their friends and families. Due to the forthcoming retirement in 2023 of our current Lead Pastor, we are searching for our next male Lead Pastor.
Community Church Roselawn is an outreach church. Developing authentic relationships with Jesus Christ is our mission; the same mission we expect to be the focus of our Lead Pastor. Many in our community do not have a relationship with Jesus Christ or due to life's circumstances have drifted away from the relationship they once had. It will become very clear if you read our church profile that a very large portion of our time and energy is focused on introducing those who are searching, and/or hurting, to Jesus Christ. That being said, it is also very important to us that we focus diligently on nurturing and discipling those who attend Community Church Roselawn as they continue their spiritual growth. If this mission interests you, please read our church profile. Let us introduce you to a beautiful place with a heart for the hurting and a soul for the lost.
Those who are interested in this position are encouraged to read our Church profile and job description. If you feel led to our church, we kindly ask that you fill out our questionnaire (attached below) and send it to email@example.com so we can get to know you better.
- Experience in a community outreach-oriented church.
- Experience in restoring those that have drifted away, back into a relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Experience in introducing those who are searching and hurting, to Jesus Christ.
- Experience in maintaining an appropriate balance of community outreach, and the nurture and discipleship of Community CRC’s attendees as they continue their spiritual growth.
- Willingness, ability, and desire to work with people from a variety of social, educational, and financial backgrounds.
- A four-year degree, preferably from a Christian college.
- Completion of a seminary program officially recognized by the Christian Reformed Church.
- An internship at a reformed church(desired)
- Documented continuing education(desired)
- Fulfillment of the synodical regulations required of ordained pastors seeking a call to a Christian Reformed Church