The Executive Director will provide overall leadership for COACHES HONOR, ensuring all programs and activities are serving to carry out and carry forward into the mission of COACHES HONOR ministry. This position will also serve as the business manager of the ministry and be the primary liaison between the ministry and donors; and the community at‐large. The Executive Director will also be responsible to develop and implement strategies to develop resources (people, financial, other) for the ministry in collaboration with the Board of Directors. As COACHES HONOR is a vibrant ministry with a small staff, this job description is not intended to be inclusive of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications.
Role Requirements & Qualifications
- A heart for sharing the Good News of the Gospel with anyone and everyone
- Deep and growing walk with Jesus Christ that includes your personal spiritual growth and the ability to support others in their spiritual growth
- Relevant, demonstrated leadership gifts, both in spiritual and practical realms
- Strong personal prayer life demonstrated by personal habits of prayer
- Growth mindset and posture of continuous learning and improvement
- Collaborate in a positive, friendly, and professional manner with all employees
- Develop and execute the strategic vision for COACHES HONOR ministry
- Expand COACHES HONOR ministry footprint in northeast Florida, through various program offerings and Bible studies serving the mission
- Deploy strategies and resources to effectively communicate the COACHES HONOR story and mission for a variety of audiences
- Lead, develop and coach the COACHES HONOR Bible Study leadership team and staff
- Lead and facilitate multiple Bible studies throughout northeast Florida with coaches as well as community and business leaders
- Manage financial resources to meet budget goals, overseeing COACHES HONOR program expenses, preparing and submitting annual budget
- Develop and execute strategies to raise the appropriate and necessary financial resources via individual giving, fundraising activities, corporate gifts and grants, etc. as deemed appropriate by the Board of Directors
- Maintain relationships with current COACHES HONOR partners and donors
- Serve as a liaison to the Board of Directors (and its committees), reporting relevant and necessary information and seeking guidance as appropriate
How to Apply
Who We Are
- The greatest influences in our schools today are the men and women with the title "Coach." They are a focal point on any campus. Coaches are role models for hundreds of kids each day. Thus, these men and women are the mission of the COACHES HONOR ministry.
- Founded in 1991, this ministry though has grown to encompass more than just coaches. We have vibrant and thriving Bible Studies for men and women who may not be called "Coach," but still have great influence in their homes, businesses and communities. The heartbeat of COACHES HONOR is to share the Good News of the Gospel with anyone and everyone. We are excited about our continual growth outside of schools and campuses.
Primary Contact: Seth Lane
Apply Online: View