Religious | Evangelical Covenant Order (ECO)
14820 Conway Road
Chesterfield, MO 63017
Posted: Sep 28, 2023
Application Deadline: Nov 22, 2023
Use your communication skills in a ministry seeking to be a Christ-Centered Family on mission for Jesus Christ.
Summary: Bonhomme Presbyterian Church is seeking a Christ-loving, executive-level person with passion and skills in communications to provide clarity and unity to our congregation and effectively reach out to West County through compelling print and digital communications.
Hours: Sunday AM plus 4 days per week (occasional evenings).
· A member of the Executive Leadership Team, reporting to the Lead Pastor/Head of Staff
· Lead all efforts related to the creation, strategy, and execution of all digital and print communications including website and social media
· Develop key communications strategies driven by the church’s mission/vision/values
Advocate for creative and clear communications across the lay and ministry leadership teams
· Develop marketing strategies and outreach efforts to attract visitors and first-time guests
· Serve as point person and quarterback for all communications requests
· Enlist, equip and encourage qualified volunteer teams to implement communications goals
Who You Are:
· Love for Jesus and desire to honor Him with your work and all you do
· Strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task, excellent communicator, and can make priority decisions effectively
· Eager to collaborate and have a hand in multiple areas without getting bogged down
· Resourceful problem-solver who can take charge as well as ask for help when needed
· Has the right balance of “get it done” and “that can wait”
· Experience working in communication is a must; Leadership experience a plus
How to Apply
Who Are We:
We are a Christ-centered family on mission for Jesus Christ. This vision of family will shape how we do what we do and how we communicate. We are a growing, multigenerational, historic church with a top-notch preschool. In everything we do, we are striving to love God, love people and make disciples.
What makes us unique is that many in our church family have been here for decades. There is a high level of ownership among many of our congregation and a deep commitment to being a church family. We have excellent worship that is expressed through traditional/liturgical services as well as a modern worship service. There is also a high value around discipleship and education with nearly half of our Sunday attendance participating in Sunday classes.
Candidly, our greatest opportunity for growth is through communication. We need an excellent, strategic thinker who can prioritize, lead and collaborate. We are not looking for someone to do everything, but prioritize the truly important things.
Want to apply? Email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Primary Contact: Jim Shultz
Apply Online: View