Rossman School is seeking an energetic and responsible part-time employee for our Extended Day Program. This program runs Monday-Friday from 3:00pm-5:00pm during the school year. There is flexibility in scheduling employee work days. During the 2021 spring semester, students are kept in their grade level cohort during the extended day program. Extended Day employees work with students in an assigned home room of one grade level between Junior Kindergarten to 6th Grade. Employees help guide students with homework and projects while using creativity to facilitate structured and unstructured play. Employees are also expected to communicate clearly with students, staff, and Rossman Faculty.
- Prior experience in education or child care is preferred
- A positive and enthusiastic energy for education
- Reliability and flexibility
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and parents
- Maintain a nurturing, safe, and healthy learning environment
How to Apply
- Please contact Jordan Andes at firstname.lastname@example.org and Jose Holliday at email@example.com with your resume, contact information, and statement of interest.
Primary Contact: Jose Holliday