Frontenac Engineering is seeking an experienced Architectural/Structural CAD/Revit Designer with a minimum of 4 years of experience producing structural and architectural drawings for a full-time or half-time position.
Who we want: CAD/Revit Designer/Drafter for Residential and Commercial building projects.
Founded in 1980, Frontenac Engineering is a growing structural and civil engineering firm in St. Louis, Missouri. Our work consists of new construction, renovations, and rehabilitation on a wide variety of projects in the residential, commercial, industrial, institutional, and government sectors. We offer a small business/family work environment where you will be treated as an adult, respected by your team, and enabled to grow to your potential. We work hard and have fun together and be flexible with life's demands. We provide opportunities for leadership and future ownership.
· Develop structural drawings, details, notes and specifications for various construction types, including wood, steel, concrete, and masonry.
· Develop and organize typical details, standard details, and project templates.
· Perform field visits during design to document and detail existing conditions.
· Develop preliminary conceptual structural layouts.
· Must be experienced and proficient in both AutoCAD and Revit.
· Excellent design skills, project management skills, communication skills, and hands-on field experience.
· Must be self-directed and mentally engaged with an ambition for learning.
· Must be able to work closely with, creatively contribute to, and take direction from a team of professionals.
· Good communication skills.
· Minimum of Associates degree, Bachelor’s degree preferred, in Architectural Engineering, Architectural Technology, or Civil/Structural Engineering.
· 4+ years’ experience in both AutoCAD and Revit, 2019 or later.
· Minimum 4 years experience in building related structural design/drafting.
· Experience working with contractors, engineers, and architects.