Meet 1-1 in person with students at mutually agreed upon location near 270 and 40 to achieve the student's academic goals.
- Be an excellent role model for the student.
- Put the students' needs first and seek to genuinely help the student.
- Relate professionally and courteously to each student and parent.
- Be flexible with students' changing schedules.
- Be proactive in communication with parents and the team.
- Be proficient in high school math and/or science courses - passing content tests is required.
- Be able to clearly and easily explain complex material.
- Education experience preferred but not required.
- Flexibility to work anywhere between 10 and 40 hours each week.