Religious | Nondenominational
142B Parsippany Blvd.
Boonton, NJ 07005
Posted: Sep 24, 2021
Application Deadline: Dec 23, 2021
- Develop the English ministry to align with the church’s vision and objectives under the supervision and mutual accountability of the Board of Responsible Brothers.
- Plan, coordinate and implement English ministry with a Christ-centered, comprehensive program.
- Shepherd and strengthen our English speaking congregants through worship, teaching, fellowship, caring, visitation, outreach and discipleship.
- Recruit and develop new coworkers for the English ministry.
- Preach in Sunday Worship as needed.
- Support the overall church’s development and direction.
- Proficiency in the doctrines and practices of Christian faith
- Strong leadership, organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Previous pastoral experience or church leadership experience preferred
How to Apply
Christian Testimony -- Morris Church (CTM) is located in Boonton, New Jersey. We are a non-denominational Christian church. Currently, there are approximately 120 congregants with both Chinese and English as their native languages. One of our ministry goal is to transition the church into a fully English spoken church.
- The 66-book Bible in its entirety is the inerrant, complete, and revelatory Word of God, which holds the highest authority and direction for our lives and work.
- Jesus is the Incarnate Son of God, the Word made flesh, who was crucified for the sins of the world, and on the third day was risen from the dead, who now sits at the right hand of God interceding on our behalf, and will come back to bring the New Creation into completion.
- We emphasize the eternal purpose of God, which is the Church and His Kingdom under the mediatory Lordship of Jesus Christ, through believers’ union with Christ.
- We reject any teachings or activities contrary to the truths listed above.
- We do not associate with any political or commercial entities.
- We do not encourage the pursuit of mysterious experiences.
- We believe that Jesus is all-sufficient.
Primary Contact: Janming Hou