Religious | Associate Reformed Presbyterian Church
908 North Josephine Boyd Street
Greensboro, NC 27408
Posted: Oct 6, 2021
Application Deadline: Oct 31, 2021
This Associate Pastor cultivates the growth and connectedness of the church by overseeing 1) assimilation (hospitality and engagement with newcomers and pathways toward their integration into the congregation) and 2) discipleship (big-picture oversight of all discipleship ministries, including small groups, mens/womens groups, youth and children's ministries), so as to bring about flourishing in Greensboro and beyond through the beauty and power of the Gospel.
- A love for Jesus, the Church and the Gospel
- Agreement with the vision/mission and doctrinal views of Hope Chapel
- Master of Divinity and ordained or seeking ordination in the Associate Reformed Presbyterian (ARP) Church.
- Commitment to servant leadership and working on a team
- Strong leadership skills which are exercised by humbly leading their team
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to recruit, organize, plan, communicate develop teams and delegate and empower others on mission
- Growth mindset: always looking for new ideas and strategies to improve our ministry
- Understanding and commitment to a winsome expression of Reformed theology
- Ability to work with and maintain positive relationships with those inside and outside the church.
- Personal integrity, able to keep confidences, patient with others, teachable and respectful of authority